A pool safety cover keeps your children and family safe
Mesh Pool Safety Cover
A mesh pool safety cover is made of a sturdy, porous material. It consists of a fine mesh cover that allows water and melted snow to drain through to the pool.
* A mesh pool safety cover offers superior safety and protection. The material is generally light and easy to install and manage.
* Because water can pass through to the pool, the cover is not weighed down by excessive weight. This also prevents the formation of puddles on the cover, which can be a safety hazard when small children or pets are around.
* The mesh cover keeps all the debris, leaves and twigs out of the pool. When you open the pool, it will be mostly free of dirt and other particles.
* The mesh cover allows sunlight to enter the pool. This helps in reducing the content of chlorine in the pool water.
* Since water does not collect on the top of the cover, it dries quickly and is easy to remove when necessary.
* As the water level in the pool is increased during the winter, you do not have to add as much water in the spring to bring up the pool level.
* Because rain water and snow can pass through the mesh cover, they can also bring dust, soot and fine dirt particles to the pool water. You may have to spend some extra time cleaning up the pool when you open it in spring.
* A mesh cover allows sunlight to infiltrate to the water. This can cause microorganisms such as algae and bacteria to grow in the pool.
Solid Pool Safety Cover
A solid pool safety cover is generally a complete, sealed barrier made of vinyl or a similar durable material.
* A solid pool safety cover is generally air tight, and does not allow water, dirt, debris or sunlight to penetrate through to the pool water.
* Algae and other microorganisms can not grow in the pool water because of the absence of sunlight.
* The pool will be much cleaner, and requires minimal maintenance when it is opened in the spring.
* Solid pool safety covers are also easy to install and maintain.
* Solid pool covers do not allow any water to drain through to the pool. As a result, the water collects on top of the cover, and forms puddles. The surface also tends to be quite slippery. This is a safety risk for a small child or a pet that may wander over the edge of the pool and can be drowned.
* To prevent the above danger, you must regularly pump out the water from the top of the pool cover. Some companies provide the pump along with the pool cover.
* Solid pool safety covers tend to be heavier and more expensive than the mesh versions.
http://www.prohometips.com/ This site facilitate with home improvement,home repair,extreme home makeover,home improvement site,HGTV,DIY,do-it-yourself,buying guides,consumer reports ,Free home improvement advice, great remodeling tips, and appliance buying guides by leading home improvement authority, DIY expert and HGTV personality
For furhter details about contentvisit our website: http://www.prohometips.com/